Cervix height is generally measured by the length of your index finger until you reach your cervix wall.
This will help determine which Menstrual cup size is most comfortable for you.
How to Measure your Cervix height
- Wash your hands.
- Slowly insert your index finger into your vagina
- Keep reaching until you feel like you are touching the tip of your nose.
Based on the chart shown here, it should roughly give you an idea on your cervix height.
- Low cervix – if you reach only until the first line in index finger
- Average cervix – if you reach only until the middle line in index finger
- High cervix – if you went all the way before you felt the cervix wall or can’t reach it at all