- Haliya Cup – Average Firmness.
– Extra Small
- Breathable pouch for storage
- Locally handmade Kraft Cylinder Hard Box for packaging
How to Use?
- Sterilize the cup in (1) boiling water for 5-8mins or (2) a microwaveable container with water for 2mins or (3) hot water for 5-8mins. Let the cup cool down before following the next step.
- Wash your hands. Make sure your nails are short and clean.
- Fold the cup.
- In a wide squat or with one leg up on the toilet seat, insert the cup slowly while still holding the fold. Release the fold once halfway through your insertion.
*Empty the cup’s contents before it gets full. On heavy days, check your cup every 2-4hrs, on regular flow 4-6hrs and on light days, empty and wash the cup every 8-12hrs.
Care Instructions to Avoid Stains/Smell:
More details in Menstrual Cup 101